Saturday, June 30, 2007

After a long break....

I am back to blogging after a long break! Off late lotsa people have asked me why I stopped blogging. Well... there has been no particular reason. My new job had kept me occupied enough in addition to a whole lot of other things happening in life.... and now I am back! :)

One thing I would definitely want to write about is my new 30gb video iPod ! When I was planning on buying this, lots of friends suggested that I go for other brands like Creative, which comes with the same set of features or more, for a lower price. I was almost convinced till someone said that iPod is one of its kind - you cant get the look and feel of it with anything else and now I am glad I bought it! Some of the good and bad things about it.. according to me..

Positives - It has an amazing sleek design (you'll feel great operating it!), good battery life, bright screen with great clarity, lots of accessories that can be bought , and overall truly value for money.
Negatives - No FM radio, recording, wireless, a different USB cable (cant use the generic cables used to connect other USB devices), very specific video formats (converting is a pain) and the screen, though clear, is too smalll to make movie viewing a good experience.

2 comments:

Josh said...

how much did it cost u?
watch a movie on tht n post a review [:p]

Mishka said...

Hi Pratima,
I'm Manisha Dhingra, writing to you from CNBC TV18, a media company based in Mumbai.
I chanced upon your blog and quite liked your style of writing.
We are in the process of launching a new portal for working professionals and entrepreneurs in which we also have a section on education.
The education segment will feature tips and tricks for professionals who want to study further and can benefit from someone else's experience.
I was wondering if you would be interested in writing for us. It would be great if you share your experiences with our readers.

Awaiting your response,

Regards,

Manisha Dhingra


Associate Editor

CNBC TV18

Mumbai

India.

Ph. +9122 66184508/ +91 9820429276

Mail: dhingra.manisha@gmail.com; manisha.dhingra@tv18online.com

www.tv18online.com