Tuesday, March 21, 2006

First Thoughts....

I have been thinking of getting back to blogging from a really long time now and finally I managed to create a new account today [Unfortunately i could not retrieve my old blog URL or the account details :( ]. The last time I blogged was in 2004, sometime during my final sem of engineering!! Life's changed so much over these 2 years and now I am all set to get back to college and studies again. I have just got an admit into the Indian School of Business for a one year fast track MBA which starts in April. One of the main purposes of this blog is to capture my experiences and events during that 1 chronicle year of my MBA @ ISB. Hopefully it should build a repository of great memories which will let me re-live these days a few years from now, when I'm at home viewing this on my laptop !

I have read a lot of blogs of some current ISB students and a few alumni and that has given me a great insight into the exciting life at ISB...This has been one of the motivating factors for me to start blogging again after a long break!

4 comments:

PASHOK said...

make sure you dont loose this URL again...:)

Unknown said...

Yeah...I have bookmarked it now :)

Bharat said...

now don't loose the bookmark pj :)

Anuj said...

Congrats and Best of luck for the year ahead at ISB !!