Monday, June 12, 2006

Back to business...

The term break flew by faster than the term itself and am back in ISB! It was just when I was beginning to settle down in bangalore and started feeling at home, that it was time for me to leave..This was actually harder than the first time.. It was such a short flight that I didnt even realize when I was in hyd!!

Now, am back to my usual routine - wake up, eat, study, attend classes, study, eat, sleep, wake up :) This term I have added one more thing to the schedule - swimming!! and I hope to get over my hydrophobia asap...Within few mins of landing at ISB, I figure out that there are 100 pages of gruelling pre-reads and 1 case study to be prepared for the first class of Term2 !! Hmmm...nothing new about it, now that everyone is used to being in the nazi camp out here :-)

3 comments:

Bharat said...

Swimming!?! Hahaha, that reminds me of your reaction when you got off the raft in that lake in Dubare... :)

Unknown said...

LOL..all i remember is to thank god for keeping me alive!! :-)

Div said...

Hi Pratima,

I didn't know u joined ISB...that's cool yaar. No wonder I don't see u around and Ananth didn't mention it!

Ne ways - loads of luck and bhagwaan aapko shakti de :)

Div