Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Three more to go...

Here comes the customary post! Yeah you guessed it right... end of another term :) Just three more to go! I must say every term I feel that the term flew faster than the previous ones!! Days seem so short here, in the ISB world!! This term was a little different from the previous ones... our electives started and for once I loved all the subjects that I was studying! Also, we had different sections and multiple study groups.. it was fun interacting with new people. Its been 6 months and it was surprising to see that I had met only about 70% of the batch :)

Couple of days and a new term begins. Lots and lots of things to do...Its going to be the most busy and the most overloaded term of my year. I have overloaded it myself, so no one to blame!! Looking forward to it... at least i will become better at stress & time management, if not anything else :)


Just a tangential thought... found this quote somewhere...
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning"

Kind of describes what I am thinking right now..

3 comments:

Josh said...

awesome quote tht one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

People will think in different way as their expierience.. Tel me ur thought that luk practical