Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bored to death...

I'm currently sitting in one of the "IT related" classes... with a torturous case discussion. I haven't read the case, I have barely slept last night and to top it all I am dying of hunger!! Never been so bored in my life ever I guess. Term 8 couldnt have gotten worse than this :( Tried to use technology to the maximum to help me survive through this misery... pinged almost everyone on my list on gtalk, connected with "long lost" friends on orkut... exchanged scraps with few other people who were sharing the "state of boredom" with me! And now as a last resort I resort to blogging!! As I look around the class now.. I wish I had a camera here to capture the scene... all eyes hooked to the laptop, with zero interest in doing CP, and the group on stage trying to do the case facilitation are silently praying for the 40 mins slot to pass away asap :) Well... I guess its but natural that all classes seem to be boring in Term 8 and being asked to submit assignments appears to be like a crime punishable by law :)

1 comment:

Deven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.