Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sudoku...

This has been my latest craze ... picked up solving sudoku puzzles about 3-4 weeks back and have been hooked on to it since then. It's been a couple of years since I've been seeing people around me play this game... and I used to wonder why these ppl are so crazy about it.... and what pleasure they derive out of this ?! So finally I decided to give it a shot myself and now I know "why"! You just need to learn the tips'n tricks of the trade and trust me it's very addictive! I need a daily dose of it now :) I initially started solving it by taking prints and using pencil .... but now I play it online... I feel this is tougher than writing things down... needs a lot of concentration to keep mental notes.. but still.. its fun..... and of course a great exercise for the brain.. which usually doesnt get much out of my typical BA job :)

Here's a link that says "how to solve sudoku without thinking".. found this today while generally browsing.. didnt quite like this strategy.. as the whole point of thinking and solving is lost...

1 comment:

Sajith said...

failed in 9*9 once, lost interest.. then solved the 4*4, then 6*6, then 9*9, now a total addict... :)