Monday, February 25, 2008

It's been a couple of weeks since I started reading Shantaram, everyday.. I still havent finished half the book! Never have I read a book which describes every inch of detail in almost everything... Found another interesting set of lines which I wanted to post here.... Am sure even without much context, this makes sense...

"..Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears. In the end that's all there is: love and its duty, sorrow and its truth. In the end that's all we have- to hold on tight until the dawn..."

3 comments:

molarbear's posts said...

Just been browsing through your posts and I liked this quote a lot. Wish you were on LJ!!

deponti-on-LJ

Today's nonsense verification word is tpoobf...

Unknown said...

hey deepa! nice to see ur comment here :)

I somehow don't like the look n feel of LJ...am sure it has a lot more features though..anyways, here's a reason for u to visit blogspot ;-)

Megha said...

I love this quote!!!But my fav is on page one of Shantharam..
The choices you make...becomes the story of your life!