Thursday, March 6, 2008

I started reading this blog 'coz a friend recommended... and I must admit, whoever this lady is, she writes extremely well!! Drawing some inspirations from her.. :) Loved most of the posts that I read but this piece of poem that she has written is something that I enjoyed and appreciated the most....

Here is the Link to the poem..
And for those of you who are lazy to click on it, I have copied it here :)

Why are some things hard to let go,
While some are hard to accept.
Why is it so hard to be patient,
And never hard enough to suspect.
Why do some people come into our life,
Only to leave by the twists of fate.
Would we ever know to love,
If we knew the expiry date ?
Why do we say and do things,
For they have been said and done before.
What is good and bad is told to us,
No place for anything more.
Why are there so many dictums,
Hardly shades of grey
If I were to tell you the truth
How many of you would stay ?

No comments: