Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One movie...

Ah! So that post yesterday did really do the trick ;-) I do feel like writing about something finally!

I actually came across this post through my google reader in the morning and I found it pretty interesting! So as per that blog...
If somebody told you that he/she is allowed to watch just one more movie in his/her life. Just one. Which movie would you recommend to that person?

I have been trying to pick one, but it's harder than I thought it would be! First of all, there are so many good movies on my 'to be watched' list that are highly recommended. So my list wouldn't be that vast, nevertheless...from the top of my head, I picked out 3 and I am trying to decide among The Godfather, As good as it gets and Little Miss Sunshine.

It would probably be 'As good as it gets'...the movie really touched me and I have seen it multiple times and wouldnt mind watching it again... amazing direction, story, acting, with a good sense of humor...

What would it be for you? Note that, it can be from any language... no restrictions!

4 comments:

Aditya Kulkarni said...

If someone said to me that they could watch one AND ONLY ONE movie, I'd ask them to go see a psychiatrist.

ROTFL!

Unknown said...

dude, u didnt get the question! It says what if someone said they could watch just "ONE MORE" movie...for any reason! what if u knew tomm is ur last day? ;-)

Preeti Shenoy said...

It would undoubtedly be 'The Shawshank redemption'

Unknown said...

The movie - "Pay it forward"

The best thing to do is not read a reivew of this movie before watching it!