Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fight Club

I would see raised eyebrows when friends asked me 'have u watched fight club?' and my answer was - No! I had heard some people talk so passionately about this movie that I used to wonder what's this all about?! After watching it, I do agree with all these reviews that I have heard... I felt the movie is too complicated to follow in one shot, but I was glad I had someone along to resolve my confusions! I would love to watch it a couple of more times; am sure I'll appreciate it more and get a better understanding of the plot, every time I see it!

"How much do u know about yourself until u have been in a fight?" is the punch line of fight club. The raw-animalistic-instincts for survival, the rush of emotions and rollercoaster experience that surface in a fight forms the core of this movie...

I wont get to the details of the plot..it can be found doing google search :) What I liked about the movie is that it's a fast paced non stop journey, bringing a rush of adrenalin, with stunning performances by Edward Norton and Brad Pitt. Never once did I notice a slack where I could just take off my attention from what's happening... a thorough entertainer


I really wonder how hollywood comes up with such wonderful, thought provoking movies!!

4 comments:

Chiranth Channappa said...

:)

Unknown said...

@Chi... Couldn't really interpret what that smile meant! :)

Unknown said...

you'll be all lost for the first one and half hour ... but you feel like watching it again once the movie ends.... truly awesome ..
i really like the scene where Brad Pitt has this guy at gunpoint behind a drug store ...

Unknown said...

@praveen - I somehow don't remember that scene.. one more reason to watch it again ;-) will notice it the next time..