Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Orbis Terrarum Challenge Winners

Last year, when I got into reading books all over again, I took part in the "Orbis Terrarum Reading Challenge" hosted by Bethany on B&B ex libris in 2008. She announced the winners last week and I am thrilled to be one of them!! :) Eagerly waiting to receive the bookie gifts! It was very nice of her to have agreed to send me those gifts all the way here, though she is based out of US…Thanks Bethany!

On seeing the response to last year's challenge, she has now started a dedicated blog for the OT challenge and plans to host it again this year. Am eagerly waiting to take part in it!

If you would like to know more on the books that I read for this challenge, click here and if you have any books that you want to recommend for this year, don't forget to leave a comment :)

2 comments:

molarbear's posts said...

Must find out more about this, but congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)