Saturday, March 28, 2009

Orbis Terrarum Challenge - 2009

Bethany is hosting the challenge once again this year! It has started March 1st and goes on till end of Dec 2009. I had a lot of fun participating in this challenge last year and I even won a book :) It got me interested in a lot of genres and gave a kick to my reading habits! If you want to see the list of books I read as part of this in 2008, here it is.

I am already done with my book for the month of March (A Flight of Pigeons by Ruskin Bond) and will be posting all the reviews of the books I read on my book blog.
Here are the details if you wish to take part in this challenge.

Main Challenge Rules:
*The Orbis Terrarum Challenge begins March 1 2009(you are welcome to join later) Through the end of 2009.
*For the challenge each reader is to choose 10 books (for the 10 months).
*Each book must from a different country, I have decided to go by the country of origin of the author, or the country he/she lives in is fine as well.
*You don't have to have a list, that means you can change your mind at any time. As long as there are 10 from 10 different countries, written by 10 different authors: Anything goes.
The bottom line: choose 10 different books, written by 10 different authors, from 10 different countries.

1 comment:

Siladitya said...

good blog i hv ever seen.
nice template.
Read poems