Wednesday, May 20, 2009

200

Ah! I just noticed that this is my 200th post after 3yrs of starting this blog :)
Why is it a big deal? Well, it's really not but it's just a small milestone and we all know the importance of milestones in life. It's these small targets that act as checkpoints through which we keep track of our progress and they remind us that we are on the right track of achieving the larger goal...in any aspect of life. They are small yet significant events (or turning points) which indicate that we are moving closer to our destination. So go ahead and set up these small milestones to fulfill bigger dreams in life!!

The best way to mark this post is with this pic I took a few months back at Hesarghatta :)

3 comments:

Krishna said...

Congratulations !!! And keep posting :)

molarbear's posts said...

Great...I've been enjoying your posts even if I don't always comment...there's been a gap because of the GD's arrival...but congrats, and do keep on with the good habit!

I'm glad you watched Bikhre Bimb; I've seen it in Kannada, Hindi, and English, and liked them all!

Unknown said...

@molarbear - Thanx!Am really glad to know u enjoy the posts...keep visiting :) I'm eagerly waiting to watch the play in Kannada!!