Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Tidbits: #1

I realized that my blogging frequency has gone down recently...to keep it more regular I decided to start this new weekly column, every thursday where I'll share some piece of useful info that I come across - it could be anything - like a useful website link that not many people know about or some health tips, articles worth reading and so on...So, don't forget to visit this space every week! :)


Here's the tidbit for today:


I came across this pretty cool website that has multiple tools!
1. Budget calculator - helps you in planning your budget. You can track your income and expenses and organize them under various categories.
2. Tax calculator - quick and easy tax calculator which helps you estimate your taxes
3. Tax Planning - helps in planning your annual taxes with information on income tax slabs, tax covers, etc
4. Financial Plans, Insurance needs, articles and lots more!

So what are you waiting for? Go and explore the site! and let me know if you found it useful :)

No comments: