Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whos Among Us..

I found this pretty cool site (stat tool) Whos.Amung.Us which tracks the visitor statistics of your blog. I use both Google Analytics and Feed Burner for my blogs which obviously are quite detailed and exhaustive but the best part I liked about this site is the tracking of visitors "hour wise".
So it gives u a widget (scroll down the right bar of my blog) that displays the number of users currently viewing your webpage and clicking on that takes you to their site where you get a detailed report of the users online per hour, a map pinpointing the location of the users down to their city, and a monthly statistics report.

To top it all, u dont even need to register to use all these features, it starts tracking right from the moment you link it to your blog......its free and simple! :)

1 comment:

Senthil.Jayaraman said...

A very useful tool I did check on it yesterday;Your blog is a point of reference for upgrading my company website.The organization of your blog is good & more than anything it feels good to see many things I like!
Passion,perseverance,dedication... are the kind of words that come to my mind when I browse through Your blog..