Saturday, December 23, 2006

Beginning or the end?!

Its 5.25AM and it is freakin cold out here. I didnt know hyderabad wud get so cold!! I have no idea if i shud call this the beginning or an end of my day!! The last I stayed awake so late was in Term 3 doing MADM assignment... well the reason today is different though... We have our Solstice - the annual ISB alumni meet this weekend, starting today and hence had a cool party by our alumns, including those from the founding batch.. I guess many people (including me) got stressed out after the "gyaan" session by alumns on the placement scenario and the party was a cool way to unwind and chill out..

I have no clue what my fingers are typing now..so i guess its time to hit the bed!

1 comment:

Suresh S Murthy said...

Totally enervated after the 'gyan' :)
Yeah, whatever u have keyed its perfectly alright!