Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hmmmm.....

Wow! This looks like a repeat telecast !! As I still hear, from my room, the very hummable number "Kya mujhe pyaar hai..." by K.K playing from the lawns here.. I think... Last night (or shud I say early morning today) when I got back from the party I told myself ... its ok to take this break once in a while.. its fine to have not studied or done anythign productive at all in a day... and not feel guilty about it!!

I thought... today I will refrain from attending the party.. its not gonna be anything different! Well.. i forgot that resolutions are always meant to be broken :) My roommie drags me to this party coz it was happenign at SV1 and she also needed a break badly as she missed the one last nite (and I made her feel a little "J"!) I thought.. again .. that I would stay there for just half an hour and get back to my project.. but well.. again.......... I can see the clock strike almost 5AM now.!!!! I must say this is one of the best parties "I" have every been to in ISB... awesome fun, great energy, cool music and full of life!!! and of course a good way to catch up and network with the alums (considering this is a 1 yr program)

I can see myself back into some grillling and grinding from tomorrow(rather today !) with all the assignments due throughout the week and the exams approaching... welll... I say to myself.. this is life.. isn't it? :)

3 comments:

Chiranth Channappa said...

5 AM? That's quite early, girl.

If you'd stayed on for a few more hours, you could have joined us at Sarovar for breakfast :-)

Unknown said...

hahah... dont tell me u guys went for bfast directly from there!!! :)

Chiranth Channappa said...

yeah, we did. I think there were about ten of us, classmates and alumni included.