Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The final term begins today and life seems a LOT different at ISB now. Being employed again is definitely a great relief!! Generally the mood on campus is relaxed and most of the people who would just walk by u as if you are invisible, are now ready to start a conversation anywhere u come across on the way! So that shows people have all the time in the world now :) Especially I feel like suddenly a heavy load is lifted from my head and I have no clue what to do for 20 hrs in a day!! My sleep cycle is also screwed up over the last couple of months and I have become nocturnal... so the only good time pass for me as of now is to watch movies and more movies! Times do change... with just 5 weeks more to graduate, now I really feel that the time is too short to enjoy life at ISB... I'm gonna miss it!! (never thought I wud say this!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I read the whole of u r blog ..right from March 06 to Feb 07,it was really wonderful, felt like i was there ...Lots of insights..So u finally got placed where..u dint write about that experience, please do..

Unknown said...

hey thanx abby :) I'll write about my experience probably a lil while later :) Btw.. i have given u my email id on orkut... do mail me whatever questions u have