Sunday, March 4, 2007

Holi @ ISB

After a really really long time I celebrated holi again today! The last I played was sometime in school... and never really got a chance after that. There was a nice party organized at ISB... with all the essentials - colors, bhang, vodka, beer, food et al.. Holi on a campus is really different I must say!! It started around 10AM and I guess it went on till about 4PM or so. I was a bit late in going there coz a bunch of us slept at around 6AM watching a Kannada horror movie last nite :-) The mirror pool was already full of color water and people were beyond recognition, covered in all kinds of colors. Before I could realize I was in the pool and drenched in colors :) It was a really colorful sight and a happy mood out there. Being a South Indian, I never knew holi could be so much fun!! Am really going to miss this occassion next year!!

Few pics taken by people... (I didnt take my camera out there thankfully! )






Happy Holi!!





2 comments:

Josh said...

u ppl r mature enuf not to deface the walls [:D]

Arun Pillai said...

Gosh, this is one festival,which i can't even think of . Stayed the whole day at home fearing someone would trash me down on the way with all eye-breaking colors.But again seeing the pics of ISB @holi,just thinking "Not ..Not bad a game" :)