Saturday, March 31, 2007

Phew!

Done with the last exam of my MBA !! (hopefully not my student life yet!) It does feel great and am extremely relieved... feels like a heavy load is lifted off my head suddenly and I have no idea how to spend all my time now! Its definitely parties... .parties and more partiesOne more week left at ISB... with our graduation day planned for the next saturday and I will be out of campus on april 8th :-( I still feel like I just came here a few days back and its already time to leave..... I wish to come back here for the orientation week for the new batch... but again, not all wishes come true...

2 comments:

Chiranth Channappa said...

hopefully not my student life yet!

What's the matter? Planning to do an Independent Study with the next batch?

Unknown said...

hey..no dude! I meant to say that I would probably consider studying further.. maybe a PhD sometime :-)