Thursday, February 19, 2009

TV Meme

After movies, it's now time for a TV meme :) I found this on Amy's blog and I just couldn't resist myself from posting it here! It's pretty interesting if you enjoy watching sitcoms/TV shows..
(These are answered based on the shows on Star/ZeeCafe... haven't considered any of the Indian TV shows)

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Friends, Seinfeld (Most of them), Mind your Language, Different Strokes, Full House, Small Wonder, Who's the Boss, Bewitched... Not just twice, I've watched every episode more than 5 times I guess!!

2. Name a show you can’t miss: Scrubs (As of now)

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: I dont think any one actor would make me watch a show... The show must be interesting, funny and good overall

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: None so far!

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: FRIENDS!!

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Hmmm...I guess if you dislike any show you will surely find someone or the other who likes it! So I have no answers :)

7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme songs: I would love to sing the one in Scrubs...though the complete song is not aired on TV...it's there on the DVD :)

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Scrubs, for sure! and also Who's Line is it Anyway

9. Name a TV series you own: As of now... Seinfeld, Friends, Scrubs, Sex and the City. Will be adding more soon.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Can't think of anyone...really!

11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? - Both parts are tough to pick! If I consider FRIENDS, then it would be the episode where Ross gets a tan :)

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: There are more than one actually.... Grey's Anatomy, Monk, 30 Rocks, Shark

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? If I can count the reality shows, then it's definitely 'The Moment of Truth' !!

14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: None so far..

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Hmmm... sometimes dinner else nothing!

16. How often do you watch TV? Everyday! :) Sometimes I leave it on while I blog or read a book...so it's usually there in the background without being given much attention. But I never miss my favorite shows!

17. What’s the last TV show you watched? I'm watching a lot of repeats...So I have no idea which one to pick, really!

18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Drama with a pinch of comedy (something like scrubs).

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Full House (when I was in school)

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives (had seen an episode of each of them)

21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Cant think of anything...I have either liked a show or disliked it completely...

22. What TV show scared you the most? Tried watching an episode of X-files long back and it scared me off! Maybe that particular episode was bad!!

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Mind your Language.. It's hilarious!!

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

i dont watch TV at all, so this directly went over my head :|