Saturday, November 28, 2009

After almost 2 weeks of the strong feeling in the gut, I am very close to figuring out what it is all about! My brain seems to be registering it now, whereas my subsconscious mind seemed to know it much before...hmmm..

One of the readers of this blog (you know who u are :-) ) who has also learnt pranic healing, dropped me a mail reading my previous post, reminding me that there are different energy/astral layers through which the thoughts cross before they actually enter the physical body and the brain can comprehend it. That info was helpful to me, coz I practiced the meditations taught in Arhatic Yoga which actually helped me calm down and become more aware of the "thoughts" or "events" associated with the gut feel. I could still be wrong... but I *think* I fairly know what it is! Only time can confirm...

On a different note, I am eagerly looking forward for the 8 day long vacation starting next week. It's been ages since I actually took off for so long and I am glad I am going on a long break...which I badly needed...

More when am back next month.......

3 comments:

piyush jha said...

hey...why dont you elaborate on the yoga and tell us where can you learn it....i am trying to learn a meditation (i am still figuring out which one to try :P )

Senthil.Jayaraman said...

@ corrupt :)

You could try going to any of those yoga classes conducted by trained personals from the Ramakrishna mutt, etc most programs are free. Their is lot of wisdom freely available their..They also teach you a mixed bag of meditation techniques..These programs are not that well structured in comparison to The art of living or the Pranic healing programs, the lead and details to which are present in this post and a few other..

The way I look at a free program is your focus is totally on what they teach and their is very little or no room for expectation (I have spent so much money so the program has to satisfy me..thought does not arise).When their is no expectation we learn a lot..But then at some point after say a couple of months of practice totally depends on the individual and his fitness, thirst for better experience and advancement, you could attend a well organized program such as PH. You will see the difference and may enjoy it in a much better way.. The Pranic healing centre at MG road Bangalore conducts free sessions in PH on Wednesdays..it's good, try it before attending the other advanced programs.. Hope this perspective of mine is of some use to you!

piyush jha said...

Of course it was helpful...i am aware of the art of living well too much to try to join for i am averse to their issues. go veg, guru pooja, sudarshan kriya and all :P when you talk about meditation it has to be simple which you can incorporate in your life more easily rather than trying to find some extra time for it! but again its one person's opinion...
thnx for replying though
PS : i m not from banglore so cant come to b'lore on wednesdays :D