Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vacation blues

Well, here I am, back from my week long holiday...it's been 4 days but I still seem to be lingering in that mood with little or no interest in getting back to my normal routine. With all the planning and anticipation of the trip and the trip itself getting over, there is a sudden drop in the excitement and a strong feeling of nostalgia which has left me longing for more.....making it really hard for me to get back to reality & the pre-vacation routines.


I miss that city, the partying, the food, the people....the sight, smell and sounds... and every moment of my time spent there! This was one of those vacations which was so "perfect" that I sometimes fear none of the future ones might even come close to it...

4 comments:

Vijaya K said...

whoa! In that case, it must have been a wonderful vacation! Which place was that that made the vacation so perfect?

btw, welcome back to this world! :P

Unknown said...

It was indeed wonderful! Cant reveal the place in the public space ;-)

Vijaya K said...

This kind of answer makes me all the more curious :P

neelu said...

Yeah i agree with Vijaya ... :) Pratima, u can in fact email us the name of the place :)