Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Look: Lux catch me

I caught this new Lux Ad featuring the Bachchan couple - Aishwary and Abhishek, for the first time on TV yesterday. Reportedly the couple has been paid 25 crores for this commercial! Hmmm..I feel, more than the product, concept, music or whatever for that matter... it's the presence of the duo together for the first time on small screen which is going to increase the recall value of the brand... coz when people see it, they are not seeing just another couple, its Ash & Abhi...and am sure that's the whole intention of the advertisement too..

It's been playing quite a lot and I actually loved the music and used to watch it everytime just for the song ..... was very suprised to find out today that the music has been composed by my all time fav Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy... ah! no wonder I loved it ! ;-) Their music has a very unique touch which can't go unnoticed...


No comments: