Saturday, January 30, 2010

I was checking my Google Analytics account for this blog today, after a really long time and I was surprised to see the statistics! Never realized that there were so many people who visited this blog regularly to read the ramblings that I write :) Yet, there are very few who leave comments....it was interesting to see the number of people who are curious to know what's happening in my life....coz there are a lot of specific searches for these keywords "pratima+jayaram+ blog+ ISB+bangalore" and so on..

This month (Jan) seems to have the max number of visits (though I hardly posted anything..)

Visits - 1,050 from 46 countries
Page views - 2,280
Visitors - 620 absolute unique visitors
New Visits - 60%
Direct Traffic - 11 %
Referrals - 72%

Top 10 Keywords
1. marilyn monroe quotes
2. pratima jayaram
3. mind over matter
4. pratima blog
5. mind over matter blog
6. pratima jairam blog
7. pratima.blogspot.com
8. "mind over matter" blog
9. mile sur
10. mind over matter + pratima jayaram

hmmm...

3 comments:

molarbear's posts said...

:) You're popular!

Senthil.Jayaraman said...

Hi Pratima,

Can we meet at Gloria Jean's coffee on 100ft road indiranagar at 6 pm tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

@senthil - u dont seem to be a man with self respect. I have told u to stop bothering me. If I see even 1 more comment from you, I am going to lodge a complaint with the police for harassment and I am not kidding this time. You better watch out before spoiling ur own life.