Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's been ages since I wrote something here. I have been getting mails from many people asking if I am ok and why I have not updated anything here. Well..it is nice to know that there are people who actually read what I post :) It has never so happened that I've lost interest in writing coz it gives me a lot of joy and I myself was surprised to see that every time I opened this blog to write something, there was a complete lack of enthusiasm & interest, in addition to having a crazily hectic work life... Hope I find some time to update this space more often...


I've been watching this Ad which is an aircel initiative, about Save the Tiger campaign. I absolutely love it. The very first time I saw it, it touched my heart. Definitely does it's part to raise the social awareness & hopefully influence people to raise their voices and do something for the cause! I don't know what I can do about it but as the Ad says 'spread the message'....here I am, posting the video :)

3 comments:

neelu said...

Good to see a new post buddy !!!
Keep writing loads !!!

Unknown said...

:-)

Vijaya K said...

Good ad.. I hope ppl wake up at least now.