Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Joy and tranquillity of Sunset

#InspiringPhotos
#PhotosThatSpeakToMyEssence

These are some of the photos of sunset and the sky at twilight that I have clicked over last few years. There is something about watching the sunset that gives me immense joy, pleasure, peace and calmness. I love watching the beautiful sky and I can do it for hours, marvelling at nature and admiring The Creator for creating something so gorgeous! 




Sunsets contribute to me in several ways! Every time I witness a sunset, I expand, as big as the infinite sky, as big as the universe, and realize I am an infinite being with no boundaries and I am one with everything and everyone. It truly speaks to the core of my being, my essence , which is expansion, happiness, pleasure and peace. And 'creation' in my life occurs  from this space of expanded consciousness, whether it is creating my business, my financial reality, my relationships or anything else. If anything makes me feel contracted or less than this space, I know it is not true for me and I don't choose it. Choosing has become easy every since I have been able to tap into this space as I simply follow the energy of whatever creates this expansion in my life.

Who would have thought that sunset and nature could be such a huge contribution to our lives?! It can, only if we are open and willing to receiving from each and every molecule of this universe.

Reminds me of what Gandhi said,

"When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, 
my soul expands in the worship of the creator"
~Mahatma Gandhi




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To know more about me and what I do, my sessions and workshops, visit
www.reviveholistic.com



No comments: