Sunday, April 16, 2006

Disconnected....

Title sounds confusing?? Well...thats how I feel now...totally disconnected from the rest of the world. I reached ISB yesterday and my cell doesnt work- realized I had to activate roaming in advance! :(. So this means I cannot receive or make any calls. Secondly, my laptop is being formatted. Will get it back only on tuesday!! Added to this - new city, new set of people, new lifestyle.....am so dazed and still figuring out my existence here! My only solace is that I have a computer lab which is abt 1/2 a km away from my apt and i can get to be online!! Now I realize how much I am dependant on technology :)

Will write about my experience @ ISB once I get my laptop....

3 comments:

Gaurav Kumar said...

the only thing i can say abt hyderabad is ...
Hell...Happiness...Hyderabad

Unknown said...

hyd is the place to be in after all i belong to that city :))

Unknown said...

its an awesome city to be in ..after all its the city i belong :)