Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Blues?!?!

Life is so strange. Over the last 2 years, today is the first time on a Monday morning that I really wished I could go to work. Every monday, my mom would get tired yelling from the kitchen, asking me to get out of the bed but today I was up all by myself at 7am just wishing I had a reason to get ready and leave home! I used to have really bad monday morning blues - actually it would set in as early as Sunday evening and I would so wish I could stay at home and never go to office. And its nothing different today - I still have the blues - just the reason is on the flip side :(

As they say - "You always realize the value of something when you don't possess it". I guess it's just human nature. We tend to crave for things which we dont have and take it for granted and crib about it when it is all there!!

2 comments:

Josh said...

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else [:)]

Shishir said...

wow ..monday blues..for a guy who is having really hetic times..i really wish i can have ur monday..but what kind of hit me most was the post below...did i read it right ISB..U SHOULD BE JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE...but i guess now u have got thru..u can't understand what the whole fuss is all abt...anyway u tc..and u write from ur heart..and that's beautiful